One of our national clients is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator to join their friendly, busy insolvency department at their offices in Manchester. The role requires practical experience of dealing with Insolvency Administrations under current insolvency legislation.The Client
Our client is a national insolvency and business recovery practice with offices across the country. Their reputation is for offering constructive advice o stuggling businesses and providing pragmatic solutions. They deal with all types of insolvency and restructuring and are looking to strenghten their Administrations team.
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Insolvency Administrator with around 3 – 5 years’ experience in corporate insolvency to join their Progressions & Closures team, dealing primarily with Administrations.
The specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with own cases from handover to closure, driving case progression and statutory reporting to a variety of stakeholders
- Experience and understanding of Corporate Insolvency Procedures
- Achieving statutory and regulatory compliance
- Responsibility for additional ad hoc tasks as required
- Having a degree of autonomy in decision making
- 3 to 5 years’ corporate insolvency experience (this should include previous experience of administrations)
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to identify and deal with high-risk issues
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a varied case portfolio
- Excellent team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- As the role requires analysis and preparation of financial data, an accountancy or insolvency qualification would be helpful but is not required
Training will be given to enable the growth of insolvency knowledge.
A competitive salary is negotiable subject to experience and qualifications and what you can bring to the firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title