Our leading insolvency and advisory client is looking to recruit either a Corporate Insolvency Administrator / Senior Insolvency Administrator or an Insolvency Trainee to join their team in Manchester.
This is great opportunity for someone who is ambitious and looking to
progress and learn with an employer who will support them and work on some
demanding but interesting assignments.
A leading national business advisory and insolvency
practice, with offices across the country. Offering a range of
specialist services and attracts some complex and high-profile assignments,
alongside smaller more straight forward cases. Having an excellent
reputation within the advisory and insolvency fields and provides a good
working environment for its staff.
Responsible for a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases. The role will include assisting in the management and progression of cases, meeting deadlines and working with senior team members and IP’s.
Mains tasks to include:
- Liaising with directors both pre and post appointment
- Assisting with the drafting and reviewing of formal reports to creditors and other stakeholders
- Ensuring timescales are met and dealt with as appropriate
- Attending meetings of shareholders and creditors
- Maintaining case working files
- Assisting with asset realisation
- Delegate work to junior team members and provide guidance, motivation and mentoring when required
Experience and Skills
- At least one year’s experience in corporate insolvency in a similar role (although trainees will be considered)
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
Salaries for these roles will depend on experience and the skills brought and our client is flexible to accommodate candidates with more experience or skills.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title