Our growing national business recovery and insolvency client is looking to recruit a Corporate Insolvency Manager, or aspiring Corporate Insolvency Assistant Manager, to join their insolvency and business recovery team in Manchester, to take responsibility for a variety of corporate insolvency assignments and manage a small team.
A leading national business advisory and insolvency practice, with offices across the country. Offering a range of specialist services and attracts some complex and high-profile assignments, alongside smaller more straight forward cases. Having an excellent reputation within the advisory and insolvency fields and provides a good working environment for its staff.
As Corporate Insolvency Manager or Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for a caseload of corporate insolvencies and a small team, dealing with all aspects of the assignments dealing with cases from start to finish.
- You will be fully familiar with current legislation and case law.
- The candidate must be able to manage your own workload and meet time critical deadlines
- A commercial outlook is essential
- You will work closely with IP’s and other team members to ensure cases progress and close in a timely manner.
- The role would suit an experienced corporate insolvency manager or aspiring assistant manager looking for quick promotion to manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 4 years’ experience of corporate insolvency
- Excellent case management skills
- Confident communicator
- Good report writing skills
- Strong people skills
- Work well in a pressured and challenging environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products and IPS.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title