Our established West Yorkshire business recovery and insolvency practice is looking for an enthusiastic JIEB Qualified Insolvency Professional to join their growing team. This role suits a qualified Insolvency Manager looking to put his or her qualification into practice, or a current appointment taking IP looking for a new challenge.
Our client is an independent practice that advises both corporate and personal clients across Yorkshire, the North East and Manchester, not only on insolvency, but also on restructuring and finance,The Role
- Taking insolvency appointments on a joint basis
- Giving advice to directors
- Help promote the practice at networking and other events
- Gradually develop your own contact base of work referrers
- Manage a small team
- Ensure cases are managed and efficiently progressed
- Billings and WIP
An excellent salary package c£70,000 pa is negotiable for this role subject to experience, qualifications and what you can bring to the role. Recognition will also be given to work generated.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title