If you are an experienced Insolvency Administrator or Senior Insolvency Administrator then our West Yorkshire based client would be interested in talking to you about joining their busy and growing office.The Client
Our client is an established well-respected independent business recovery firm that specialises in all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency, and restructuring. They also advise on and assist with a funding and refinancing
As our client grows, the firm is looking to increase their team and the successful Insolvency Administrator or Senior Administrator will be required to hit the ground running therefore, experience within Insolvency is vital.
You will be joining a team working on a mixed caseload of CVL's, Compulsory Liquidations, CVA’s, Administrations, MVL’s (and potentially a few personal cases) dealing with most aspects from initial instruction to case progression and through to closure.
The main daily tasks will vary case to case but are likely to include:
- Assist with preparation of Statement of Affairs and all pre-appointment documentation
- Prepare and assist at creditors’ meeting to pass and approve the resolutions in the proposals
- Preparation of statutory documentation relating to insolvency appointment
- Assist in the preparation of statutory reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice
- Liaise with external contacts gathering relevant information to prepare necessary reports
- Communicating with creditors to address any queries via all forms of communication
- Assisting with Employee redundancy claims
- Logging of creditor claims
- Assisting in the investigations of the conduct of directors of insolvent Companies
- General administrative support and data input into IPS
- Realisation of assets.
- Deal with ongoing creditors’ queries.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience of corporate insolvency is required;
- CPI qualifications would be advantageous but, not essential
- Have knowledge of insolvency legislation and general awareness of other formal insolvency procedures
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Awareness of confidentiality and business sensitive matters
A competitive salary is available to £30k pa (although our client is prepared to be flexible for exceptional candidates). The salary is negotiable subject to experience and qualifications and what you can bring to the firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title