Our independent and expanding insolvency and business advisory client is looking to recruit an experienced and confident Senior Insolvency Administrator to
join their team in South Manchester. You will have at least 3 years experience, probably more, of mainly corporate insolvency assignments dealing with SME clients.
Our clients is a long established independent insolvency practice which is currently growing rapidly and which offers a range of corporate and personal insolvency across the North West.
The firm is growing with many changes expected in the coming months as our client moves forward to the next level. This is great opportunity for someone who is ambitious and looking to progress and learn in a varied and exciting role.
Responsible for a portfolio of mainly corporate insolvency cases. The role will include assisting in the management and progression of cases, meeting deadlines and working with senior team members and IP’s.
Mains tasks to include:
- Liaising with directors both pre and post appointment
- Dealing with all aspects of the insolvency assignments, including realisation of assets, agreeing creditors claims and making distributions to creditors
- Assisting with the drafting and reviewing of formal reports to creditors and other stakeholders
- Ensuring timescales are met and dealt with as appropriate
- Attending meetings of shareholders and creditors
- Maintaining case working files
- Delegate work to junior team members and provide guidance, motivation and mentoring when required
Experience and Skills
- At least 3 year’s experience in corporate insolvency in a similar role
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
A salary in the order of c£30,000 pa will be available to the successful candidate, subject to experience.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title