Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic experienced Insolvency ERA Administrator to join a thriving growing team at their Sheffield office.
Our client is a leading regional and national insolvency and business recovery practice serving the SME market.
The role is to provide ERA services to clients and to support the insolvency team on employee related case matters. The sucessful candidate will also be responsible to answering employee queries and supporting Case managers with the provision of employment related calculations for their reports.
- Full time position
- Possible remote working but occasional office working will be required
- Must be able to drive and have own transport for occasional site visits
Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe duties and responsibilities will vary case to case but are likely to include: • Collate Employee Data from company records to ensure that employee claims can be accurately processed for payment. • Complete the RP14 / RP14a and submit to the Redundancy Payment Service. • Issue your redundancy letters when required. • Process the RP1 claims from the redundant employees • On site surgeries and/or telephone assistance for the redundant employees. • Complete forms relating to Jobseekers Allowance, reference requests, redundancy mortgage protection, HM Revenue & Customs for SSP/SMP. • Liaise with the Redundancy Payments Service for any queries • Prepare your employee related figures for the Statement of Affairs and TUPE situations. • Calculate employee preferential and unsecured claims for dividends. Ensure the proof of debt from the Redundancy Payments Service is correct. • Submission of RTi returns following dividends. • Pension Brief reports • Submission of Section 120 and S22 Notices • Completion of RP15/RP15a forms • Winding up pension schemes • Pension DD
Knowledge and experience
The candidate should ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an ERA Insolvency Role and possess the following skills:
- • Have knowledge of insolvency legislation and general awareness of other formal insolvency procedures and legislation, including the most recent changes
- Proficient in computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft systems and IPS.
- Manage own workload and meet time critical deadlines
• Level headed and able to work in a pressured environment
• Understands and manages risk within potential and current cases
• Maintains & promote high professional standards of conduct
• Positive approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication skills
• Be flexible and open to change
• Awareness of confidentiality and business sensitive matters
Our clients are offering a salary in ythe region of £27,000 to £30,000 pa dependent upon experience and qualification you are able to bring to firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title