We are looking to recruit an INSOLVENCY CASHIER based at the LEEDS office of our leading national insolvency and business recovery client
Who should apply?
- Experienced Insolvency Cashiers
- Legal Cashiers
- Experienced Insolvency Administrators wishing to train as cashiers
- Cashiers with experienc of dealing with Estate and Client Accounts
Dealing with all aspects of the insolvent estates banking, together with managing client accounts. The role requires the candidate to rigorously apply all statutory regulations, submitting stautory reports and dealing with HMRC with regards to the insolvent estates.
This role carries with it a large amount of responsibility and forms an integral part of our client's practice, upholding the highest levels of professionalism and trust.
Where is it based?
The role is based in Leeds City Centre from where the candidate will manage our clients Leeds office cases and cases for a handful of smaller remote offices.
It is unlikely that much remote working will be possible with this role and so candidates must be prepared to travel to the Leeds office daily.
Experience and Skills
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND ABSOLUTE ACCURACY IS AN ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE
- Total professionalism. reliability and trust
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
- Working in an accounting, insolvency or legal environment is preferred.
A salary for this role is negotiable subject to experience with an indicative £22-28k pa (possibly more for the right candidate)
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.