For this role our Manchester based client is looking to recruit an experienced insolvency professional, either from within the profession or a valuer who is used to dealing with distressed businesses, to take on an asset valuation and debt collection role as an Insolvency Services Executive.
So you're likely to be a Senior Insolvency Administrator or Asset Valuer!
In addition you're likely to be a dynamic and forward thinking individual who can support a growing insolvency services team, dealing in the main with valuation of intangible assets and debt collection for businesses in distress. On the job training will be offered with directors and senior team members. Flexibility is key as our client often receives instructions for onsite jobs anywhere in the UK with only 24 hours’ notice. Own transport is essential.
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of asset management and debt recovery services. They offer professional advice to businesses as well as recovering debts and other assets on behalf of their clients.
The role encompasses the following, although prior experience in all of these areas is not essential.
- Book debt assessment & valuation
- Work in progress valuation
- Strategic advice pre and post insolvency
- Information gathering & report writing, including estimated outcome statements
- Collection of contentious or contractual debt
- Engagement with clients
- Supervision of insolvency collection cases, support to debt collection team on strategy
- Ensuring exceptional service delivery
- Supporting other members or divisions of the team or business where required
Experience and Skills
- Develop the knowledge and skills of others in the team
- Identify areas for process improvement, service enhancement or income benefit
- Attention to detail
- High service standards
- Maintain service delivery on multiple cases
- Risk awareness
- System literate (Excel and Word)
- Debt collection knowledge major benefit or alternatively insolvency experience
- Case progression
- Forecasting cash outcomes
A salary up to £ pa will be available to the successful candidate, subject to experience.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title