An experienced Senior Corporate Insolvency Administrator or Insolvency Administrator is required to join our growing independent corporate recovery and insolvency client based in South Manchester.
Our client is an established independent corporate recovery practice which is currently growing rapidly. Our client specialises in advising owner managed businesses across the North West of England and undertakes all types of corporate insolvency cases, together with a small amount of personal insolvency.
To deal with a variety of corporate insolvency cases. These are likely to be mainly CVLs, but you can also expect to be involved with Administrations, MVLs and CVAs.
You will be required to deal with cases from start to finish which will include:
- Liaising with directors and creditors
- Realising assets
- Agreeing creditors claims
- Making distributions to creditors
- Drafting and reviewing of formal reports to creditors and other stakeholders
- Meeting timescales
- Attending meetings of shareholders and creditors
- Maintaining case working files
Experience and Skills
- At least 1 year’s experience in corporate insolvency in a similar role
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
A salary in the region of £20-30,000 pa will be available to the successful candidate, subject to experience.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title