Our client is looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic and ambitious Business Development Manager (BDM) to help grow the Corporate arm of the business in their South Manchester based Independent Insolvency Practice.
Whilst our client is based in South Manchester, applications are invited for candidates with relevant insolvency experience from any part of the country.
Our client is an established independent corporate recovery practice which is currently growing rapidly. Our client specialises in advising owner managed businesses across the North West of England and undertakes all types of corporate insolvency cases, together with a small amount of personal insolvency.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced business development manager (BDM) to help our clients grow their Corporate side of the business.
The BDM will be required to:
- Help drive our client’s business in the Corporate Insolvency sector
- Establish a network of accountants, solicitors, bankers and other financial professionals who are able to introduce clients in financial distressed situations.
- Network and market, building the firm’s reputation locally, regionally and nationally
- Introduce insolvency cases to the firm
Requirements and Experience
- Strong business development skills in an insolvency practice
- Existing knowledge of Corporate Insolvency
- Have a background within insolvency or have a good network of accountants, banks, lawyers who could provide insolvency work.
- Experience of speaking with or meeting Company Directors, in order to assess problems and identify appropriate solutions, will be key.
A competitive salary plus commission is being offered which is negotiable subject to experience and qualifications, but most of all what you can bring to our client's business.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.