An experienced Insolvency Administrator or Senior Insolvency Administrator is required to join our rapidly growing independent insolvency and restructuring client based in Birmingham.
Our client has rapidly established itself as a highly reputable insolvency, business recovery and restructuring practice based in Birmingham. With continued growth, our client offers excellent potential for an up and coming insolvency administrator or senior insolvency administrator.
The RoleYou will work alongside and report directly into the Insolvency Practitioner and manage a varied portfolio of corporate insolvency cases, mainly CVL’s.
As an Insolvency Administrator you will be responsible for the insolvency cases from start to finish, including preparation and review of statutory reports, drafting custom letters and responses where necessary, responding to creditor queries, to pursue and realise assets, investigating the financial affairs of the insolvent company, completion of checklists and progressing cases to closure in a timely fashion.
Experience and Skills
- At least 2 year’s experience in corporate insolvency in a similar role
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
Salary and Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to work at close quarters with an Insolvency Practitioner on a wide range of insolvency cases and to develop a career as part of a growing practice and offers a competitive salary of £20,000 – £30,000 (subject to experience).
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title