We are looking to recruit a PART TIME INSOLVENCY CASHIER based at the North London office of our independent insolvency and business recovery client. Flexible hours.
Who should apply?
- Experienced Insolvency Cashiers
- Legal Cashiers
- Cashiers with experience of dealing with Estate and Client Accounts
Dealing with all aspects of the insolvent estates banking which comprises mainly corporate insolvency cases, but with a small number of personal cases, together with managing client accounts. The role requires the candidate to rigorously apply all statutory regulations, submitting statutory reports and dealing with HMRC with regards to the insolvent estates.
This role carries with it a large amount of responsibility and forms an integral part of our client's practice, upholding the highest levels of professionalism and trust.
- Bank reconciliations;
- Opening and closing of associated bank accounts;
- Payment of funds via CHAPS's, BAC's and cheques;
- Banking of cheques and posting them on IPS;
- Monthly Bordereau reporting;
- Completion of VAT returns (100, 426 forms etc);
- Correspondence with banks and debtors;
- AML documentation checks;
- Maintaining client cash books on IPS;
- Reporting directly to the Partners frequently
There is also the opportunity for the successful candidate to get involved with other aspects of the practice if the candidate wishes to broaden their experience.
Experience and Skills
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND ABSOLUTE ACCURACY IS AN ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE
- Total professionalism. reliability and trust
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel and IPS
- Working in an accounting, insolvency or legal environment is preferred.
A salary for this role is expected to be in the region of £25-35,000 pa (FTE) depending on experience
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.