An experienced Senior Corporate Insolvency Administrator who is experienced in managing their own mainly corporate insolvency cases is required to join our well established and highly reputable independent business recovery and insolvency client based at their central Manchester office. Our client offers a salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 pa, generous holidays, parking and flexible working with up to 2 days per week working from home.
Our client is well known independent business recovery and turnnaround practice which has established its reputation over many years with offices across the North West and Yorkshire. Our client advises SME businesses across the North of England offering a range of recovery and insolvency services and operates with the IPs working closely with a small team. Our client offers a friendly and supportive environment to work in.
To deal with a variety of corporate insolvency cases, although some personal insolvency knowledge would be helpful. The insolvency cases are likely to be mainly CVLs and MVLs with some Administrations. The successful candidate will acquire a mature existing
caseload, and must be able to take on new work. Other aspects of the role include:
- Ability to manage all aspects of cases from inception to closure,
- Reporting to senior staff and 'hands on' Partners,
- Preparation of statutory documentation,
- Preparation of SIP Reports for all case types,
- Liaising with agents and advisors associated with cases,
- Preparation of documents and reports for creditors, banks and other stakeholders,
- Dealing with creditor claims and dividends,
- Drafting correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
- Communication with directors, creditors, debtors and information gathering
- Manage own workload, ensure statutory deadlines are met and ensure work is completed on time
- Taking responsibility for ongoing compliance on cases
- Attending site visits as and when required
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Accountants, banks, lawyers, financial institutions
- Support the general day to day operations of the Insolvency department with any task requested.
- Assisting management team with monitoring time recording completeness
Experience and Skills
- Must be familiar with IPS software
- Must be familiar with insolvency legislation and undertake required CPD training
- CPI qualified preferred but not essential
Be level-headed and able to work in a pressured environments
Understand and manage risk within potential and current cases
Maintain & promote high professional standards of conduct
Positive approach to problem solving
Excellent in communication and use of 'soft skills'
Awareness of confidentiality and business sensitive matters
Ability to work as part of a team
A salary in the region of £30,000-35,000 pa will be available to the successful candidate, subject to experience. The generous package includes:
- Some Flexibility on working 1 possibly 2 days per week from home.
- Life Insurance
- 26 days holiday plus statutory days
- Potential for medium term pathway to JIEB if appropriate
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title