Our established West Yorkshire business recovery and insolvency practice is keen to recruit an enthusiastic, ambitious JIEB Qualified Insolvency Professional to either start taking insolvency appointments immediately or in the near future. The role provides a great opportunity to become a key member of a small but growing practice.
This Role Suits
- JIEB qualified Insolvency Manager or
- Appointment taking IP
Our client is an independent practice that advises both corporate and personal clients across Yorkshire, the North East and Manchester, not only on insolvency, but also on restructuring and finance,The Role
- Taking insolvency appointments on a joint basis
- Giving advice to directors
- Help promote the practice at networking and other events
- Gradually develop your own contact base of work referrers
- Manage a small team
- Ensure cases are managed and efficiently progressed
- Billings and WIP
That depends on you!
If you are taking appointments for the first time then an initial package in excess of £75,000 pa is negotiable for this role with more if you are an established IP or slightly less if you wish to start as a manager before taking appointments. Recognition will also be given to work generated.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title