This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Insolvency Manager or Senior Insolvency Manager in North East England to take the next step which our client hopes will eventually lead to further promotion to start taking joint appointments.
- Can you manage a range of mainly corporate insolvency cases from start to finish and lead an excellent team of insolvency staff? √
- Can you offer support to our client's IP? √
- Can you give the right and honest advice to clients? √
- Are you looking for a role that could offer you an appointment taking role in the not too distant future? √
- Are you JIEB qualified or currently studying for the exams? √
If you tick all these boxes then this could be the job for you!Our Client
Our client is a leading independent business advisory practice based in the North East of England in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. The business has grown considerably in recent years and this growth has resulted in the need to add an enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Insolvency Manager to join the insolvency and business recovery team with a view in due course to taking appointments on a joint basis. Our client undertakes all types of corporate and personal insolvency work, although predominantly CVLs and Administrations and the firm offers a very friendly, supportive environment.
What type of candidate is our client looking for?
In addition to ticking the boxes above can you tick these?..............
- Ambitious √
- Living in the NE √
- Enjoys being visible in the marketplace (although may not yet have a network of work referrers) √
- Strong personality √
- Excellent insolvency skills √
A competitive salary up to £60,000 is negotiable for this role dependent upon experience and qualifications that the candidate can bring to the firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title