Our Belfast based client is looking for enthusiastic Assistant Insolvency Manager to join their busy team working with businesses predominantly dealing with informal alternative arrangements to debt.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced insolvency assistant manager who
is looking to use your skills, but in a slightly different environment from the
mainstream insolvency profession.
successful applicant will be a proactive and experienced Corporate Insolvency
professional with a proven track record in this field.
can expect to work across a number of areas and all our clients corporate cases
are individually different. You will be a motivated individual from
a Corporate Insolvency background who aspires to develop a career within a
fast-growing company with a modern approach to career progression.
4 day working is likely to be introduced
Our client is the leading pre and post insolvency advisors in Northern Ireland and the UK, developing and implementing debt strategies for clients facing difficult financial futures at a business and personal level.
- Proven Corporate Insolvency background, with the ability to understand and demonstrate commerciality.
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong level of both oral and written communication.
- IT Literate with previous experience of operating a CRM system.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to liaise with creditors and where necessary their appointed Legal representatives.
- Ability to always demonstrate and practice company principles of excellent client care.
- The ability to ensure that all client needs are identified and serviced accordingly.
- The desire to develop an advanced level of technical knowledge relating to the firm’s specialist services, and to undertake self and company supported development in response to client needs.
- JIEB/CPI/CPPI qualification (Desirable)
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the role.
A competitive basic salary of £35k+ great incentives, including a 1/4ly bonus is available to the successful candidate, dependent upon experience and qualifications that the candidate can bring to the firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.