Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Insolvency Administrator or Corporate Insolvency Administrator to join their growing client based at their Leeds office. This is a great opportunity for an up and coming insolvency manager to make your mark in a highly respected practice.
Our client is one of the regions leading corporate insolvency, business recovery and financial advisory firms. They are continuing to grow and develop services to mainly SME companies. Most of the insolvency appointments tend to be CVLs, Administrations MVLS and CVAs .
The successful candidate will manage their own
portfolio of cases from appointment to closure and main tasks will vary from case to case but include:
- Full lifecycle management of a high volume of portfolio of cases to include a variety of corporate work.
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements.
- Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings.
- Statutory reporting.
- Instructing other professionals.
- Effective communications with a range of stakeholders, creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professional
- Have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of corporate insolvency is required
- CPI qualifications would be advantageous but, not essential
- Have knowledge of insolvency legislation and general awareness of other formal insolvency procedures
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Awareness of confidentiality and business sensitive matters
An extremely competitive salary for the role of Senior Insolvency Administrator or Insolvency Administrator commensurate with a practice of this quality, is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.