Senior Insolvency Administrator Manchester £20-30k
An experienced Insolvency Case Administrator (4+ yrs) with Corporate and Personal experience is being sought by our Manchester based Specialist Insolvency Practice.
Our client is a highly reputable specialist debt solutions business based in Manchester that offers a professional service to debtors and creditors alike. Continuing growth and building of market share has led to a requirement for an Insolvency Administrator to join the company.
To have responsibility for a mixed portfolio of insolvency cases, to include corporate appointments (i.e. Administrations, Bankruptcies, CVA’s and Liquidations) and also complex-trader IVA’s. To maintain progression of these cases and full compliance with DRF, FCA, IPA, R3 and other regulatory bodies.
- Preparing pre-appointment documentation in relation to the commencement of insolvency procedures.
- Preparing post-appointment documentation and internal case reviews in relation to ongoing insolvency procedures.
- Preparing statutory reports (annual, interim and final), dealing with creditors meetings, other meetings, undertaking case reviews and trouble-shooting on day-to-day matters as they arise.
- Maintaining electronic and paper case records in a compliant and efficient manner.
- Liaising with all clients, creditors, stakeholders, staff and other third parties in a polite and professional manner.
- Instructing agents regarding asset disposals, monitoring debt collections and all other realisations as required.
- Agreeing creditor claims and dealing with employee queries and associated documentation.
- Payment of dividends to creditors in a compliant and efficient manner, with regard to statutory deadlines.
- Ensuring that cases are progressed from commencement to closure in a compliant, fair and balanced manner, whilst being fully compliance with statutory obligations.
- Minimum 3 years Corporate + 1 years IVA experience i.e TOTAL 4 Yrs +
- A Level (minimum), graduate or equivalent higher education.
- CPI is desirable but not a pre-requisite
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, time recording systems, IPS, Companies House and other relevant sites.
A competitive salary is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title