Covid-19 has brought extremely challenging times for the world. It has indiscriminately killed thousands of people and caused pain and suffering to many.
But in addition, millions of people are worried about what happens when the pandemic is finally over. Will they have jobs to go to? Will their businesses survive this crisis?
As as profession, the Business Recovery and Insolvency profession owes a duty to everyone to do its utmost to help as many viable businesses survive and continue to prosper, keeping the economy growing and people gainfully employed so that families can be looked after and the country can start repaying the debt burden that this pandemic has forced the government to incur.
The UK government has introduced funding and financial support which has been unprecedented. But even with this support, many businesses will struggle and cash pressures will be significant.
GGT Insolvency Recruitment wishes to play its part in helping to rescue businesses and if we are to succeed in this aim, we need to be in a position to recruit business recovery, insolvency and finance professionals to provide the support that Insolvency Practitioners.
Who Can #JoinThePool?
We are looking to recruit:
- Experienced Business Recovery and Insolvency professionals at any level currently working in the profession, but who are looking to move to further their career
- Experienced Business Recovery and Insolvency professionals at any level who may have left the profession, either to move into a different profession but who may wish to return to insolvency or retired insolvency professionals looking to return for a short time
- Trainees - Graduates or A-Level leavers who have an interest in saving businesses and maximising the realisation of assets of those businesses that fail to recover
- Finance specialists who have transferrable skills and who can assist raising finance or restructure struggling businesses to return them to profit
- Previous Insolvency or Business Recovery preferred but not essential
- Desire to help businesses in difficult situations
- Commercial outlook
- An understanding of business finance and how businesses operate
- Empathetic but pragmatic approach
- Team player but with the ability to work on own initiative
Other InformationWe will consider candidates on any of the following bases:
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Contract - minimum expected to be 3 months
Thank you for choosing GGT Insolvency Recruitment . We take pride in our professionalism in dealing with both our candidates and clients and we hope that you will join us in taking a professional approach to the recruitment process.
We cannot guarantee any candidate a position. These are difficult times and the requirements of insolvency practitioners will vary as the economy starts to get back to normality.
To enable us to discuss and provide details of job opportunities, you must formally register with us by completing the form below.
At GGT Insolvency Recruitment, we will never send out a candidate's CV without their permission. So when we find a suitable opportunity, we will contact you, explain the role and ask you if we can send your CV.We do, from time to time, contact clients with very brief details of available candidates which is usually just a couple of lines setting out the skills, remuneration and preferred location of the candidate. These are always anonymous and we do our utmost to ensure that the identity of the candidate cannot be guessed from the mailer. We have never failed on this in over 12 years in business!
OUR SERVICE TO YOU
What We Will Do for You
- Treat all conversations, correspondence and information received by a candidate in strict confidence until authorised by you to pass on to the Client.
- We do, however, include an anonymous 1 or 2 line very brief summary profile of the Candidate on our website and this will feature in one of our email newsletters sent to contacts
- Never send out your CV without your specific agreement (although we cannot always disclose the client by name)
- Preserve your anonymity until you agree we can disclose details
- Remove your contact details before sending out your CV so all enquiries come back to us
- Interview Candidates either in person or by telephone and aim to do so within 3 working days of initial contact
- Promote Candidates to Clients as professionally and honestly as we can
- Match Candidates to Clients using our unique professional judgement to try to avoid wasting your time
- Arrange interviews wherever possible at times suitable to the Candidate
- Contact you within 24 hours of an interview to discuss it with you
- Give you feedback from the Client as soon as the Client provides it
- Contact you when we have something of interest
- Email you Job Alerts within 24 hours of a new position becoming available
- Continue to keep you advised until you de-register
- Keep your data secure and confidential
- Provide all this for no charge
ALL WE ASK OF YOU
What You Can Do for Us
- Provide us with a copy of your latest CV in Word format
- Be honest and truthful in your CV and discussions with us and our clients
- Provide any additional information we may need to help you secure a job
- Treat all information regarding a position or Client in the strictest confidence and not to disclose to a third party without the Client’s permission
- Respond promptly to emails, texts and calls regarding possible situations
- Tell us immediately if you are prevented from attending any interview that we arrange for you
- Tell us if you become at an advanced stage of negotiations with an employer not introduced by us (we do not need the employers name)
- Advise us immediately should you obtain employment through other sources
- Provide feedback when requested
- Not to enter into any private arrangements with any client we introduce you to within 12 months
- If we disclose the identity of a client we do so strictly in confidence + you will not contact the client direct.
- When you accept an offer of employment you will use your best endeavours to take up the role