Insolvency Administrator Leeds to £20k
An Experienced Insolvency Administrator is sought by our leading business recovery & insolvency practice at their Leeds office to take on responsibility for a variety of corporate insolvency cases including CVLs and Administrations plus some personal insolvency cases.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Corporate Rescue and Recovery practice, providing services across the UK from a number of offices, with clients ranging from small businesses and professional advisers to large corporations and financial institutions.
- To take responsibility for a number of mainly CVLs and Administrations but also MVLs and CVAs with some personal insolvency cases
- Undertaking all aspects of the case from start to finish
- Reporting to managers and partners
- Write concise reports and adhere to tight diary schedules
- To ensure compliance with all legislation and regulatory requirements are met
Experience and Skills
- At least two year’s experience in corporate insolvency administration
- Prior knowledge of the IPS insolvency case management system desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ambition and a desire to get involved with wider aspects of the practice
- Solid assessment/problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
A competitive salary up to £20k pa is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title