Insolvency Administrator or Trainee Sheffield £15-25k
An Experienced Insolvency Administrator is sought by our specialist independent insolvency practice at their office based in Sheffield to take on responsibility for a variety of corporate and personal insolvency cases. Our client will also consider potential trainee candidates.
Our client is an independent and business advisory practice offering a complete range of business advise and insolvency solutions. Our client deals with corporate and personal insolvency.
- To take responsibility for a number of corporate and personal insolvency cases
- Work on own initiative dealing with all aspects of the case from start to finish
- Statutory reporting and compliance
- Reporting to managers and partners
- A team player
- Operating IPS and diary systems
- Writing concise reports and progressing cases
Experience and Skills
- Up to three year’s experience in corporate and personal insolvency administration
- Good technical knowledge
- Good time management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to drive yourself and your cases to the best of your ability
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Prior knowledge of the IPS insolvency case management system
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
A salary package up to £25 K is negotiable, subject to experience and skills that the candidate is able to bring to the role.The salary for Trainee candidates will be at the lower end of the range.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title