Insolvency Cashier Manchester £18-25k
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Insolvency Cashier to work at their Wet Yorkshire offices.
Our client is an independent insolvency and business advisory practice offering a complete range of business advice and insolvency solutions. Our client deals with corporate and personal insolvency.
The Role & duties
- To undertake daily banking functions including bank reconciliations
- The processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings.
The preparation of cheques and processing of
bank transfers in accordance with Procedures.
- The control of designated client deposit accounts.
- The administration of the Client/Office ledgers.
To ensure consistency in particular when dealing
with monies received as well as ensuring fees and disbursements are drawn in line with the requirements
of the business.
- To ensure the cashier function is fully compliant with all current legislation, Data Protection and regulatory requirements are met
Experience and Skills
- Ideally, you will have a proven track record of working in a cashiering setting within a professional services firm (Insolvency or legal)
- Good technical knowledge of cashiering
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
A competitive salary between £18k and £25k pa which is negotiable for this role subject to experience.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title