An Experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator is sought by our client at their Worcestershire office to take on responsibility for a variety of corporate insolvency cases.
Our client is an independent insolvency practice, based in the West Midlands and South West, supporting businesses that are struggling and those that need finance.
- To take responsibility for own cases for insolvency cases
- Undertaking all aspects of the case from start to finish
- Delegate and supervise junior staff
- Reporting to managers and partners
- Write concise reports and adhere to tight diary schedules
- To ensure compliance with all legislation and regulatory requirements are met
Experience and Skills
- At least one year’s experience in corporate insolvency administration
- CPI not essential but advantageous
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
An excellent salary package in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 pa is negotiable, subject to experience and skills that the candidate is able to bring to the role.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title