Our client is seeking an experienced Insolvency Assistant Manager or Manager to join a small team dealing with corporate and some personal insolvency cases at their Leicester office. Candidates must be capable of managing a small team and running a variety of corporate and some bankruptcy insolvency cases. Great prospects for career development.
Our client is a specialist insolvency, recovery and turnaround practice based in Leicester. The partner led team works across all business types and sizes mainly in the East Midlands handling both Corporate and Personal cases.
- Manage a mixed portfolio of corporate and bankruptcy insolvency cases, including CVL's, Administrations, CVAs as well as other corporate insolvencies and bankruptcies
- Manage a small team
- Plan case strategy
- Control costs, WIP and billings
- Report writing and reviewing
- Work without supervision
- Assisting the IP when required
- Instructing solicitors on case matters
- Diary management
- Meeting timescales
- Managing, developing and engaging staff
- A minimum of 5 years insolvency experience
- CPI or JIEB preferred but not essential
- Has a thorough knowledge of all forms of formal insolvency procedure and legislation, including the most recent changes
- Understands and manages risk within potential and current cases
- Keeps CPD up to date
A competitive salary in the region of £30,000 to £50,000 is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications, with potential for a higher salary for more experienced candidates.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title