An experienced Insolvency Manager is required to join our West Yorkshire based business advisory practice to take responsibility for all types of insolvency assignments, mainly corporate, but with some personal.
Our clients advise corporate companies, businesses and charities of all sizes, across the UK but mainly in the North of England, on their financial issues, they also work with companies on a turnaround basis. New staff all receive in house training and our client supports those who want to progress their career and study for insolvency qualifications.
The Case Manager will be
responsible for their own case loan, and progressing cases from start to
closures. They will also have
responsibility for managing 2 members of staff on their team.
- To deal with enquiries and
provide information to clients, creditors, directors and stakeholders.
and complete Liquidations, Administrations, Bankruptcies and Voluntary
of statutory documents and reports
with the Companies who are experiencing financial difficulties, dealing with
creditors and employees.
statute of insolvency
tasks on time and update the IPS diary accordingly
- To take responsibility for own personal development in line with the annual performance objectives
- To work as part of a team with all staff to meet the department objectives
- Manage a team of two support staff
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience of working in an insolvency role.
- You will need to have a strong insolvency background, ideally in corporate and personal case work, excellent time management skills and be experienced in dealing with high workloads and managing your time and workload efficiently along with a healthy attitude to team working and great interpersonal skills.
A salary of between £35k and £40k is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title