Our North East London based insolvency specialist client are seeking an experienced Insolvency Administrator or Senior Administrator to join their small, but growing Insolvency department.
Our client is a successful and growing firm based in North East London with an excellent reputation across the South East and further afield.The Role
You will be responsible for managing your own case load from start to finish using your own initiative but whilst working in a team environment. You will report direct to your manager and IP. The role will provide a great opportunity for career development and experience in a variety of sectors and businesses.
- Manage own caseload of insolvency cases from cradle to grave cases include: Administrations, Creditors Voluntary Liquidations, Members Voluntary Liquidations, IVA and Bankruptcies
- Deal with both corporate and personal insolvency work.
- Interviewing Directors and Bankrupts
- Filing, reporting, document preparation and statutory compliance.
- Prepare and assist at creditors’ meeting to pass and approve the resolutions in the proposals
- Preparation of statutory documentation relating to insolvency appointments
- Assist in the preparation of statutory reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice
- Liaise with external contacts gathering relevant information to prepare necessary reports
- Communicating with creditors to address any queries via all forms of communication
- Assisting with Employee redundancy claims
- Logging of creditor claims
- Assisting in the investigations of the conduct of directors of insolvent Companies
- General administrative support and data input into IPS
- Realisation of assets.
- Deal with ongoing creditors’ queries
Requirements and Experience
- Work individually and/or in a team as the situation dictates
- Communicate effectively and professionally, both in writing and verbally, both internally and externally
- Use initiative and problem solving techniques to deal with daily work challenges
- Produce timely and accurate work to a high standard
- Plan workload effectively to ensure deadlines are never missed.
A salary between £25k and £40k pa dependent upon experience and
skills that the candidate is able to bring to the firm and role
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title