Are you AAT part qual or equivalent and have an analytical
and enquiring mind as our client is seeking an Insolvency Accounts Assistant to
work within their Investigations department at the Doncaster offices
The individual will be joining an established team undertake investigation work and analyse clients’ financial reports, transactional data, company accounts and statutory data. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an analytical mind and fact-finding personality.
Our client will consider someone from either an Insolvency background or an accounts trainee background.
- Investigate and analyse financial evidence
- Communicating findings using Excel/Word and collecting documents
- Understand and apply basic accounting principles as appropriate/necessary
- Be aware of and apply, where necessary, the concept of analytical review
- Assist IP's and Manager with ad-hoc duties
have a basic understanding of the effect of taxes on a set of accounts
have a basic understanding of the technical aspects concerning a set of
to use/learn software and systems operated by the firm as appropriate
have a good understand of relevant Microsoft Office software
- To be professional and approachable
with clients and staff
to problem solve through an analytical and logical approach
to use own initiative when required
- Good oral and written skills
A competitive salary of £16k - £22k dependent upon experience and qualifications that the candidate can bring to the firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title