Due to the continued growth one of our Leicester clients is seeking an additional Insolvency administrator to assist them in the managing a portfolio of both corporate and personal Insolvency cases. This is a permanent role on a full-time basis.
As Insolvency Administrator, you will be tasked to manage your own set of cases from cradle to grave as well as assist senior members of the team with more complex engagements and investigation work.
- Manage cases from pre-appointment, progression to closure.
- Providing regular progress reports to the IP and Case Manager
Investigating Directors’ conduct.
Prepare for and attend creditors meetings.
Manage relationships with clients, creditors,
directors, employees and stakeholders.
Process and complete CVL's and potentially other
types of corporate insolvencies.
Asset valuation and realisation duties and dealing with any 3rd Parties.
Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
Requirements and Experience
- 2 yrs plus experience in a similar role within Insolvency is essential.
- Up to speed and have working knowledge of new rules.
- Professional and have attention to detail skills.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Good Numeracy and excellent written skills.
- Microsoft packages (Word, Excel).
- IPS experience is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title