Our Sheffield based business recovery and insolvency client is looking to recruit another Corporate Insolvency Administrator to join their growing team, to take responsibility for a variety of corporate insolvency assignments.
Our client is one of the leading specialist business recovery insolvency practices, which has seen considerable growth. Our client deals with both corporate and personal insolvency assignments, although this role is in the corporate team.
The role is that of a Corporate Case Administrator within the Corporate Team. The individual’s responsibility will be to administer a caseload of CVL’s, MVL’s and Administrations, ensuring that all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled and the IP’s duties to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors are upheld.
The candidate must be able to manage own workload and meet time critical deadlines; therefore, demonstrating excellent organisational skills.
The candidate should have an overall commercial outlook, ensuring that the firm’s reputation and standards are maintained at all times.
The individual will work closely with Managers, IP’s and other team members to ensure cases progress and close in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities will vary case to case but are likely to include:
- Liaising with directors to gather the relevant information in order to prepare necessary reports
- Communicating with creditors to address any queries
- Preparation of SIP6 reports, Administrators Proposals, SIP16 reports and Progress Reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice
- Managing own workload to ensure statutory deadlines are met whilst ensuring that work is completed with accuracy and to a department standard
- Taking responsibility for ongoing compliance on own portfolio of cases
- Provide support and assistance to other members of the team
- Attending site visits as and when required
- Trading Administrations – financial and day to day operation responsibility
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years’ experience of corporate insolvency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products and IPS.
- Good report writing skills
- Confident communicator
- On-going training will be provided in order to keep the department up to date with changes to legislation.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title