Our client is looking to recruit an experienced senior insolvency administrator to join their growing and busy Birmingham office with the added flexibility of working within any of our other offices also. .
To support the directors in managing the day to day aspects of corporate and personal cases, developing the Restructuring service line within the firm through the delivery of high quality services within its client base. This role is initially a 12 month contract with a view to becoming a permanent position.
- Control a portfolio of principally corporate insolvency cases
- Applies up to date knowledge of appropriate case law and legislation.
- Keeps partner and director informed of case progress and any problems arising.
- Act as a point of contact for both staff and client, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the cases.
- Manage WIP and provisions on portfolio and meet monthly reporting deadlines
- Produce the necessary reports for banks and creditors
- Manage a portfolio using appropriate forms, preparing and maintaining files
- Compliance with statutory procedures throughout the cases and ensure case files are accurate, up to date and progressed quickly and efficiently
- Duties will include preparation of D returns and investigation reports, drafting statement of affairs and reports, updating IPS and generally attending to compliance, dealing with creditor enquiries and maintaining records.
- Prioritise and resolve conflicting client demands
- Support and develop the use of new methods and service/product offerings to clients
- Provide assistance to the team when appointed on trading cases
- Provides assistance and support to junior team members
- Produce case reviews in accordance with the firm’s review procedure and provide feedback on progress of assignments to the partners
- Build strong working relationships with clients and intermediaries
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising deadlines
- Ensure that clients are billed according to agreed billing plans
Experience and Skills
- Experience of managing corporate insolvency cases
- Holds up to date knowledge of appropriate restructuring services case law and legislation
- Experience of producing reports for banks and creditors relating to insolvency cases
- Experience of litigious insolvency proceedings
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required
- Ability to identify issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen
- Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction through verbal and written communication
- Desire to help grow and develop the department through networking internally and externally.
- Ability to develop self and others
- Ability to research and analyse information
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title