Our client is looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic and ambitious Business Development Manager (BDM) to help grow the Corporate arm of the business in their South Manchester based Independent Insolvency Practice.
Our client has over 50 years of experience in dealing with a wide range of financial issues in both Personal and Corporate and they have a dedicated team of advisors with a solid reputation. Our client is committed to helping clients to overcome the problems of the past, regain control and secure the future.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced business development manager (BDM) to help our clients grow their Corporate side of the business.
The BDM will be required to:
- Help drive our client’s business into the Corporate Insolvency sector
- Establish a network of accountants, solicitors, bankers and other financial professionals who are able to introduce clients in financial distressed situations.
- Network and market, building the firm’s reputation locally, regionally and nationally
- Introduce insolvency cases to the firm
Requirements and Experience
- Strong business development skills in an insolvency or related environment
- Existing knowledge of Corporate Insolvency
- Must be able to provide insolvency cases
- Work within a pre-existing framework and develop a business presence
- Have a background within insolvency or have a good network of accountants, banks, lawyers who could provide insolvency work.
- Experience of speaking with or meeting Company Directors, in order to assess problems and identify appropriate solutions, will be key.
A competitive salary of £40 K plus commission is being offered which is negotiable subject to experience and qualifications, but most of all what you can bring to the client's business.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.