One of the leading Corporate Rescue and Recovery businesses in the
country working with a variety of small businesses, professional advisers,
large corporations and financial institutions they offer.
Provide administration support to the Manager and Senior Administrators this includes but is not limited to investigation work, collating books and records, dealing with creditors, banks and directors and general administration.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deal with all enquiries and provide information to clients, creditors, directors and stakeholders
- Setting up new cases on the management system
- Undertake/assist processing Liquidations, Administrations, Bankruptcies and Voluntary Arrangements
- Prepare/assist with statutory case work inc.: documents and reports and maintain diary updates
- Liaise with companies experiencing financial difficulties, dealing with creditors and employees.
- Undertake or assist with drafting and send out correspondence and payments
- Learn statute of insolvency
- Complete tasks on time and update the IPS diary accordingly
- To work as part of a team with all staff to meet the department objectives
- Day to day general administration tasks
Requirements & Skills
You will need to have excellent time
management skills, experienced in dealing with high workloads and managing your
time and workload efficiently along with having a healthy attitude to teamwork
and great interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 1 years insolvency experience
- CPI preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of formal insolvency procedure and legislation, including the most recent changes
- A Levels or equivalent
- Ideally a graduate looking for a career in insolvency
A competitive salary of between £15,000 and £23,000 pa is available for the role subject to experience and qualifications.
PLEASE NOTE - Your application must be accompanied by a cover letter if applying for the Trainee position setting out clearly why you believe that you have the skills to be a trainee insolvency administrator and demonstrating that you have a basic understanding of what an insolvency practitioner does. Applications that fail to meet both of these requirements will be rejected
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title