Our international accountancy and advisory client are looking to recruit an experienced Licensed Insolvency Practitioner to lead the restructuring services at their Leeds office. This is a great opportunity for an established IP with a network of work referrers who can work with our client building the restructuring services, working with banks, ABLs, accountants, solicitors, directors and other potential work referrers.
Our ClientOur client is a national business recovery and insolvency practice that is continuing to grow and is seeking a qualified appointment taking IP to join their established team in West Yorkshire advising a range of businesses in financial difficulties. Our client offers a comprehensive range of restructuring services to SME businesses, directors and individuals across a network of offices across the UK and worldwide.
To support the Partnership group and manage the team in developing the Restructuring Services service line in Leeds and the surrounding regions within our clients business through the delivery of high quality services to the existing and prospective client base.
- Proven track record of winning work and client handling
- Significant experience of managing corporate insolvency procedures.
- Ideally, experience of corporate advisory assignments.
- Holds up to date knowledge of appropriate restructuring services case law and legislation
- Proven ability to show vision and strategic perspective - focused on the achievement of longer term goals.
- As this position involves client contact, the person must be able to present a professional image to the firm’s clients.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
- Desire to help grow and develop the department.
- Ability to identify issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations.
- Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction throughout verbal and written communication.
An excellent salary package is negotiable for this role subject to experience, qualifications and what you can bring to the role. Any remuneration package will reflect the level of business that the successful candidate will be able to bring to the practice.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title