Our client is looking for two additional Insolvency Administrator’s/Senior Administrator’s to join their busy and growing Doncaster offices.
Our client is an independent business recovery and insolvency practice providing business recovery, liquidations, insolvency and personal debt solutions for businesses and individualsThe Role and main tasks to include
Experience and Skills
- At least two year’s experience in corporate insolvency
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge, including updated insolvency rules
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
A salary package of £20-30k is being offered by the client which is subject to experience and skills that the candidate is able to bring to the role.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title