An Insolvency Cashier is sought by an Insolvency practice client of ours to support its Leeds office and other offices in the North East.
Our client is one of the UK's leading corporate insolvency & business recovery firms with offices across the UK. They are continuing to grow and develop services to mainly SME companies.
- Ideally, you will have a proven track record of working in a cashiering setting within a professional services firm (Insolvency or legal)
- Good technical knowledge of cashiering
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
- Insolvency cashiering experience preferable but not essential but working in an accounting environment is preferred.
A salary of £20-26k pa is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.