Are you JIEB qualified and looking for a part time appointment taking role that may become full time in due course?
Are you experienced mainly in personal insolvency?
Would you like to fulfill the role of an IP without having to worry about winning work?
Could you rise to the challenge of setting up a new practice (with help)?
Our client is looking to recruit an Insolvency Practitioner to assist opening a new insolvency practice in Manchester to deal largely with volume personal insolvency appointments.
Our client is setting up an insolvency practice in Manchester to deal with insolvency appointments generated by its inhouse systems.
- Initially, this will be a part time position, which is expected to be 2 days per week, but is expected to grow with time
- Take responsibility for new personal insolvency assignments - mainly IVAs, but may include some corporate work in due course
- Help establish the new practice, setting up systems and in due course, recruiting and managing a small team
- To ensure the profitability of the practice
- Undertake all the usual functions of an IP managing cases, staff and improving profitability
Experience and Skills
- JIEB qualified
- Personal Insolvency background
- Minimum of 6 years insolvency experience
- Excellent technical skills
- Understanding of and manages risk within potential and current cases
- Highly professional and respected
- Confident enough to manage a new office
- CPD up to date
- Must be FCA compliant
A full time equivalent salary package c£65,000 which is negotiable subject to experience and qualifications. The role would ideally suit an appointment taker with similar part time roles.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.