Our Belfast based client is looking for enthusiastic Senior Insolvency Administrator (Case Manager) to join their busy team negotiating with
creditors on behalf of clients and deliver the strategies developed by our clients. You can expect to work across a number of areas and all our clients corporate cases are individually
different. You will be a motivated individual who aspires to develop a career within a fast-growing developing company and a modern approach to career progression.
This role will be suitable for candidates with either legal, insolvency or accountancy experience who are considering a change in their career path.
Full managerial training and support will be given.
Our client is the leading pre and post insolvency advisors in Northern Ireland and the UK, developing and implementing debt strategies for clients facing difficult financial futures at a business and personal level.
It is varied!
- Face to face meetings with clients
- Liaise with creditors.
- Develop and implement strategies for clients.
- Help & Achieve results for clients.
- You will have knowledge of the formal insolvency recovery process for both Limited Companies and Individuals.
- You will engage in day-to-day communication with creditors, charge holders and banks, insolvency practitioners, instructing agents and solicitors.
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the role.
Experience and Skills
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience of working within Insolvency.
- Strong level of written English
- IT Literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Flexible approach to work
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Communication skills
- The desire to develop an advanced level of technical knowledge relating to the firm’s specialist services, and to undertake self and company supported development in response to client needs.
A competitive salary from £28k dependent upon experience and qualifications that the candidate can bring to the firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title