Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Insolvency Administrator to join their rapidly growing Preston office.
Our client is one of the UK's leading corporate insolvency & business recovery firms with offices across the UK. They are continuing to grow and develop services to mainly SME companies.
You will be responsible for preparing pre-appointment and post-appointment documentation, reports to creditors and shareholders, agreeing claims and distributing funds to creditors and shareholders, preparation of corporation tax and VAT returns, dealing with asset realisations, and ensuring that all relevant statutory requirements are adhered to.
This is a great opportunity to join an established and
experienced professional team, where your career can grow.
Due to the nature of the work and the knowledge required, you will have a minimum of 2 years experience gained in a similar administrative role within an insolvency/restructuring and recovery team and have a good working knowledge of IPS. You will be experienced in all forms of corporate insolvency procedures. Some knowledge of personal insolvency would be advantageous.
- Liaising with agents and solicitors associated with the case
- Preparation of statutory paperwork and other legal documents
- Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions
- Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds
- Drafting correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
- Negotiating with both creditor and debtors
- Undertaking investigations into assets as required
- General support to Partner leading team or case as required
- Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
- Delegate work to less experienced members of the team as required
- Work completed to required standards in agreed timescales
- Documents prepared correctly and in line with Company standard documentation
- Cases and files compliant with legal requirements
- Ability to work at all levels
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Have attained or working towards Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency
- Minimum of 2 years experience of working in insolvency
A very competitive salary is available, dependent upon experience and
skills that the candidate is able to bring to the firm and role, together with career opportunities in a highly reputable business recovery practice .
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title