Insolvency Administrator Manchester £20-25k
Our client is looking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator to work at their South Manchester offices.
A well respected Insolvency practice which operates across the UK.
The insolvency practice which works across all business types and business sizes, from small local businesses to charities to national chains.
The Administrator will provide effective and efficient administration support ensuring that internal and external clients receive a quality service. This includes but is not limited to investigations, collating books and records, dealing with creditors and directors.
You will need to have excellent time management
skills and be experienced in dealing with high workloads and managing your time
and workload efficiently along with a healthy attitude to team working and
great interpersonal skills.
To deal with enquiries and provide information
to clients, creditors, directors and stakeholders.
Process and complete
Liquidations, Administrations, Bankruptcies and Voluntary Arrangements,
statutory documents and reports,
Liaise with companies
experiencing financial difficulties, dealing with creditors and employees.
Learn statute of
Complete tasks on time and update the IPS diary
- Take responsibility of own personal development in line with the annual performance objectives,
To work as part of a team with all staff to meet
the department objectives.
Experience and Skills
- 2 years + experience of working in Insolvency
- Experience of Insolvency case work
- Working in a confidential environment
- Conscientious with excellent attention to detail
- Managing a caseloads and excellent time
- Good Numeracy and excellent written skills
- Good communication skills face to face
and by phone
packages (Word, Excel)
experience is desirable but not essential
- Well presented, professional at all
- A Levels or equivalent
- Degree (desirable not essential)
Salary package is £20k - £25k dependant upon the experience and qualifications the candidate can bring.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title