Whether you are looking to progress your career in the insolvency and turnaound profession or just starting out in the profession, then we are the only recruitment specialists who have actually worked at all levels within the profession.
From the outset you will know that you are talking to someone who has actually got some practical experience of doing the role that you are hoping to take on.
What else makes us different from the Rest?
- Recruit at all levels right across the business recovery profession
- Know the profession from the inside
- Don't recruit for any other profession - we are total specialists
- Get to know all our employer clients
- Never send CV’s out on spec - your permission will always be requested first
- Interview all candidates and get to know your strengths and weaknesses
- Treat all discussions with candidates in the strictest confidence until you authorise disclosure
- Match candidates with employers to avoid wasting your time with interviews where the fit isn't right
- Arrange interviews with employers
- Obtain and communicate feedback
"Life is less about dreams.......and more about shaping reality!!"
GGT Insolvency Recruitment
can help you shape reality and help you achieve your dreams!
GGT recommend phone and video interviewing during the Covid - 19 crisis
If you are thinking of embarking on a career in insolvency or if you are already on the road but need a steer in the right direction, take a look at insolvency.careers our website that offers guidance and tips of making the most of your career in insolvency.
Sign up to be notified of new jobs as soon as they become available and to receive our Job Alerts. (Please ensure that you add email@example.com to your contacts list to avoid these alerts going into your spam inbox)
Register with us to progress your career
If you would like to register with us please send us an email and attach a copy of your CV (your CV will remain confidential until you authorise otherwise)
Please note - it is not possible to upload your CV directly from this website, so please attach your CV to an email
- No tweets found