Senior Insolvency Manager / Manager South West £40-60k (Subject to Experience)
This is an exciting and rewarding role for an ambitious Senior Manager / Manager who has a desire to help grow our client's practice there will requirements for developing business contacts as well as running a mixed caseload which will largely be corporate.Our client is looking for Manager who will be key to the businesses growth and your input and suggestions will help promote your career further within the business. You will be required to work closely with the IP as No.2 and stand in when required.
One of the largest independent chartered accountancy practices in the west of England offering a large range of services including Business support, Insolvency & Recovery, Corporate Finance & taxation advice and Accountancy & Audit.
The Insolvency & recovery team looks after both corporate and personal and has a formidable reputation offering a friendly, practical approach and provides effective, efficient solutions assisting individuals, corporate companies, businesses and charities of all sized on their financial issues, they also work with companies on a turnaround basis.
· Manage a mixed portfolio of mainly corporate insolvency cases
CVL's, Administrations as well as other corporate insolvencies and personal insolvency
· Manage a small team
· Plan case strategy
· Control costs, WIP and billings
· Report writing and reviewing
· Work without supervision
· Stand in for the IP when required
· Instructing solicitors on case matters
· Diary management
· Meeting timescales
· Managing, developing and engaging staff
- A minimum of 5 years insolvency experience
- CPI or JIEB preferred but not essential
- Has a thorough knowledge of all forms of formal insolvency procedure and legislation
- Understands and manages risk within potential and current cases
- Keeps CPD up to date
- A strong desire and willingness to undertake business development
A competitive salary in the region of £40,000 to £60,000 is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title