Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Insolvency Administrator / Senior Case Administrator to work at their South Manchester offices. This position is to cover a maternity leave for approximately 9 - 12 months on a full time basis.
A small, well respected corporate recovery practice based in South Manchester. The small partner led team works across all business types and sizes mainly in the North West handling both Corporate and Personal cases however, this role is purely corporate.The Role
To assist the Insolvency Practitioner and the team on corporate insolvency assignments. The successful candidate must be able to run their own CVL cases from start to finish, report directly into the IP be very knowledgeable with the new rules.
- Set up cases and manage the case-load
- Manage relationships with clients, creditors, directors, employees and stakeholders
- Preparation of statutory paperwork and other legal documents
- Prepare documents for banks and other financial institutions and liaise when required
- Undertaking investigations into assets as required
- Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds
- Drafting both routine and non routine correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
- Meet diary deadlines
- Work independently and as part of a team as required
- 1- 2 years minimum experience of working in Insolvency
- Up to speed and have working knowledge of new rules
- Good knowledge of CVLs and other
Good communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Good Numeracy and excellent written skills with attention to detail
- IT Literate with strong MS Word and Excel skills and IPS experience would be desirable but not essential
A competitive salary of £20k - £25k dependent upon experience and qualifications that the candidate can bring to the firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title