Our growing Leeds based business recovery and insolvency client is looking to recruit an Insolvency Assistant Manager or Senior Insolvency Administrator, to join their specialist insolvency and business recovery team, to take responsibility for a variety of insolvency assignments as part of a small team.
Our Leeds based client is a specialist business recovery and insolvency practice, which is growing and as part of it medium term strategy, has identified a need for an experienced assistant insolvency manager or aspiring senior insolvency administrator to join the team. Our client deals with both corporate and personal insolvency assignments, although the majority of assignments are corporate.
You will be responsible for a caseload of CVL’s, MVL’s, and Administrations, with a small number of personal insolvency cases. You will be required to ensure that all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled and the IP’s duties to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors.
- The candidate must be able to manage own workload and meet time critical deadlines; therefore, demonstrating excellent organisational skills.
- A commercial outlook is essential, ensuring that the firm’s reputation and standards are maintained at all times.
- You will work closely with IP’s and other team members to ensure cases progress and close in a timely manner.
- The role would suit an experienced insolvency assistant manager or aspiring senior insolvency administrator looking for quick promotion to assistant manager..
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 3 years’ insolvency experience, the majority of which must be corporate
- Excellent case management skills
- Good people skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products and IPS.
- Good report writing skills
- Confident communicator
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title