Our leading insolvency and advisory client is looking to recruit either
a Corporate Insolvency Administrator, Senior Insolvency Administrator r to join their team in Leeds
Our client is a specialist business recovery and insolvency practice, which is growing and as part of its medium-term strategy, has identified a need for an experienced insolvency administrator to join the team. Our client deals with both corporate and personal insolvency assignments, although the majority of assignments are corporate.
Responsible for a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases. The role will include assisting in the management and progression of cases, meeting deadlines and working with senior team members and IP’s.
Mains tasks to include:
- Responsible for a caseload of CVL’s, MVL’s, and Administrations, with a small number of personal insolvency cases
- Ensure all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled and the IP’s duties to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors
- Manage own workload and meet time critical deadlines
- Work closely with IP’s and other team members to ensure cases progress and close in a timely manner
- Write concise reports and adhere to tight diary schedules
- To ensure compliance with all legislation and regulatory requirements are met
Experience and Skills
- At least 2 years’ insolvency experience, the majority of which must be corporate
- Excellent case management skills
- Good people skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products and IPS.
- Good report writing skills
- Confident communicator
Salaries for these roles will depend on experience and the skills brought. As a guide only, salary may range between £20k - £40k pa but our client is flexible to accommodate candidates with more experience or skills.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title