An experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator is required by our national business recovery and insolvency advisory client at their office in Staffordshire. You will have a responsibility to act as key focus between the IPs and the team of insolvency administrators, dealing with corporate insolvency cases.
Our client is one of the UK's leading corporate insolvency & business recovery firms with offices across the UK. They are continuing to grow and develop services to mainly SME companies.
To undertake corporate insolvency casework from start to end, supporting Partners and managers as well as undertaking their own casework and caseload. Additionally, the post holder will be expected to provide guidance and support to more junior members of the team.Main Duties:
- Assisting with Corporate Insolvency Cases
- Liaising with agents and solicitors associated with the cases
- Preparation of statutory paperwork and other legal documents
- Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions
- Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds
- Drafting correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
- Negotiating with both creditor and debtors
- Undertaking investigations into assets as required.
- General support to Partner leading team or case as required.
- Provide guidance and support less experienced team members
- Delegate work to trainees and juniors as required
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work at all levels
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Working towards or completed Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency
- At least 3 year’s experience in corporate insolvency in a similar role
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
A salary in the order of £30,000 pa will be available to the successful candidate, subject to experience.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title