Our Belfast based client is looking for enthusiastic Assistant Insolvency Manager (Strategist) to join their busy team working with businesses
with informal alternative arrangements to debt. Whilst our client's head office is in Belfast, this role can also be based at their Leeds office, to suit the candidate.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced insolvency assistant manager who is looking to use your skills, but in a slightly different environment from the mainstream insolvency profession.
The successful applicant will be a proactive and experienced Corporate Insolvency professional with a proven track record in this field.
You can expect to work across a number of areas and all our clients corporate cases are individually different. You will be a motivated individual from a Corporate Insolvency background who aspires to develop a career within a fast-growing company with a modern approach to career progression.Our Client
Our client is the leading pre and post insolvency advisors in Northern Ireland and the UK, developing and implementing debt strategies for clients facing difficult financial futures at a business and personal level.
- The successful applicant will be a proactive and experienced Corporate Insolvency professional with a proven track record in this field.
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients predominantly dealing with informal alternative arrangements to debt.
- Understand and identify personal exposure prior to and in the event of liquidation.
- You will implement pre-determined strategies with a view to mitigating our client’s personal exposure relating to company associated debt.
- You will be required to review contracts, personal guarantees & loan agreements to establish validity.
- You will need a sound commercial view with the ability to quickly respond to changes in circumstances and creditor mandates.
- You will be required to provide pre and post insolvency guidance, often to support distressed businesses through an informal restructuring process.
- The role offers exposure to a range of industries and you will often be involved in overseeing complex cases that require intricate and detailed day to day management.
- You will have the ability to engage with clients from diverse business backgrounds and fully understand the client requirements.
- You will have knowledge of the formal insolvency recovery process for both Limited Companies and Individuals.
- You will engage in day-to-day communication with creditors, charge holders and banks, insolvency practitioners, instructing agents and solicitors.
Experience and Skills
- Proven Corporate Insolvency background, with the ability to understand and demonstrate commerciality
- Educated to degree level
- Strong level of both oral and written communication
- IT Literate with previous experience of operating a CRM system.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to liaise with creditors and where necessary their appointed Legal representatives.
- Ability to always demonstrate and practice company principles of excellent client care
- The ability to ensure that all client needs are identified and serviced accordingly.
- The desire to develop an advanced level of technical knowledge relating to the firm’s specialist services, and to undertake self and company supported development in response to client needs.
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the role.
A competitive basic salary of £40k with OTE £45-50k for the right candidate, dependent upon experience and qualifications that the candidate can bring to the firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title