Our East Yorkshire based client is looking for enthusiastic Insolvency Assistant Manager to join their busy team dealing mainly with personal insolvency.Our Client
Our client is an established business services and legal solutions practice with offices across Yorkshire and Lincolnshire
You will be responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of mainly personal insolvency cases, reporting into the appointed Insolvency Practitioner.
Depending on the level of experience you already have, the roles will include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of the day to day administration of a portfolio of insolvency cases (mainly personal insolvency)
- Reporting directly to the appointed Insolvency Practitioner
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory provisions.
- Operating and updating case management, and other software.
- Maintain and update IPS case diaries.
- Liaising directly with solicitors, debtors and creditors.
- Completing appropriate banking and cheque request forms, to ensure that estate monies are handled correctly.
- Participating in internal and external training sessions as required.
- Dealing with routine and difficult enquiries from telephone callers.
- Accurately recording work activities and time spent in case records.
Requirements and Experience
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Proven experience as Insolvency Case Administrator.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record at meeting and exceeding targets.
- Ability to use case management software (e.g. IPS).
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Understanding and adopting the firm’s values and behaviours.
A competitive salary £35-40k dependent upon experience and qualifications that the candidate can bring to the firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title