An experienced Insolvency Administrator or Senior Insolvency Administrator is required to join our growing independent insolvency and financial advisory client based in North Cheshire/South Manchester.
Our client is a fast paced and modern insolvency firm based in North Cheshire/South Manchester, who are currently seeking an Insolvency Administrator to join the firm. Our clients also offer a range of professional services, including insolvency. The firm have vibrant and fun open plan offices only a 5 minute walk from the train station.
The RoleYou will work alongside and report directly into the Insolvency Practitioner and manage a varied portfolio of corporate insolvency cases (CVL’s, MVL’s and Compulsory Liquidations) and Bankruptcies.
As an Insolvency Administrator you will be responsible for the preparation and review of statutory reports, drafting custom letters and responses where necessary, responding to creditor queries, to pursue and realise assets, investigating the financial affairs of the insolvent company, completion of checklists and progressing cases to closure in a timely fashion.
Experience and Skills
- At least 1 year’s experience in corporate insolvency in a similar role
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
Salary and Benefits
- This is an exciting opportunity to work at close quarters with an Insolvency Practitioner on a wide range of insolvency cases.
- Training and qualification support.
- A competitive salary of £24,000 – £28,000.
- 20 – 25 days holiday depending upon experience.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title