Our client is looking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator to be based at the Eastern Central London offices.The Role
To assist the managers or partners with placing companies into administration or insolvent liquidation, drafting administration proposals, preparing the declaration of solvency and paperwork for MVL’s, interviewing directors, undertaking investigations into companies and individuals, preparing conduct reports, communicating with creditors and debtors, preparation of both annual and final reports to interested parties (including making distributions where appropriate) and ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation and best practice.
The administrator will report into the managers within the team, have responsibility for his or her own caseload. The work will involve the general administration and management of case work for:
- Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Compulsory Liquidations
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Restructuring and other non formal appointments
- Microsoft Outlook
- Word and Excel
- Experience of the following packages would be useful but not essential:
- Turnkey Insolvency Practitioners System
- Docusoft (Document Management System)
- Strong client service ethic
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to understand and meet client expectations
- Confident manner
- Values and behaviours
- Minimum education to A Level standard
- Minimum of two years’ experience of insolvency procedures and administration sufficient to manage their own caseload.
- A good, up-to-date understanding of the technical and legislative aspects of insolvency is important.
A salary for this role is expected to be in the region of £30-35,000 pa depending on experience.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title.